Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July





We went to the Ranch (Woodland, UT where Emily's parents live) for a few days over the 4th of July. Katelyn absolutely loved helping my cousin Jim brush and ride his horses. Spencer and Kate had a great time at the swimming hole with their cousins and all the kids (and my brother, Rich) loved the sparklers. We also went to Salt Lake for the Warnick reunion...here is Kate with her cousin Kaley. Matthew slept for a minute and then screamed during the whole program, so I got to walk him around the block. Incidently, he now has two teeth, one of which came in while we were there, so he really wasn't his best self.

1 comment:

Johnny and Kaley said...

We had so much fun seeing you, shopping and hanging out on the
4th. Em, will you send me a copy of that pic with Kate I would love a copy.