Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Matthew is 2 Weeks Old!

Matthew after his bath...all clean and happy! He has been so fun! He's a little confused that he's supposed to be awake when the sun is out and shining, he prefers to stay up all night and sleep really soundly during the day. Last night he did a little better though. He actually slept for a whole 4 hour block...
Jay and I were so grateful!


Spencer helped me give Matthew his first bath in the sink this morning...We think he liked it, at least more than the sponge baths he's been getting.


Matthew one week old...the last picture it seemed like he was actually saying,
"Enough pictures, Mom, won't you just feed me now?"

3 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

I think he looks like Logan!
Merry Christmas!
Melissa

Melanie Sharp said...

He really does look just like Log and Spenc. So fun!

Brigitte said...

Emily & Jay- he's so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.